- Introduction: Quick Trip to Boston
- Flight Review: United (737-800) Economy Plus from Dallas to Chicago
- Review: Courtyard Marriott Cambridge
- Review: Gyu Kaku Harvard Square
- Review: Sam Adams Brewery Tour
- Review: Cheers!
- Review: Residence Inn-Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
- Flight Review: United (757-300) First Class from Boston to Chicago
Last weekend, I had to be in Massachusetts to see the New England Patriots and Houston Texans play.
I took some time to explore the city that holds a special place in my heart.
I started out by by visiting the Courtyard Marriott-Cambridge, a property that I visited before…
…since I was in Cambridge, i had some time to check out Gyu Kaku-Harvard Square.
I also had to check out the Sam Adams Brewery…
and lastly, Residence Inn-Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf.
I have missed New England since I move away last year. Boston as always did not disappoint, except the traffic (terrible) and hotel prices (up towards $800) were more than what I remembered. Please stay tuned as I take you all through my trip to Boston.