- Introduction: Quick Trip to Boston
- Flight Review: United (737-800) Economy Plus from Dallas to Chicago
- Review: Courtyard Marriott Cambridge
- Review: Gyu Kaku Harvard Square
- Review: Sam Adams Brewery Tour
- Review: Cheers!
- Review: Residence Inn-Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
- Flight Review: United (757-300) First Class from Boston to Chicago
I used to watch the Cheers television show religiously when I was younger. There is a mixture of nostalgia and reminiscing when I visit the restaurant/bar. I will say that there is nothing more touristy than visiting Cheers when in Boston. Cheers is located on Beacon Street, next to the Boston Public Garden.
The place was packed, but I was seated within minutes.
The waitress, however, is another story. It took about 15 minutes for her to bring me a menu. She would have left without taking my drink order, if I had not ordered without prompting.
I ordered chowder as a starter. It was plated terribly.
I also had the fish and chips, which was decent. The waitress was nonexistent the entire meal, no refills or check ups.
There was a large party to my right that left, so I quickly took some pictures of that seating area.
After eating, I decided to make my way upstairs to the ‘Set Bar’. There is a gift shop near the stairs.
While the iconic stairs lead to the downstair restaurant, a smaller bar modeled after the one on the tv show, is upstairs.
After a few drinks, it was time for me to leave Cheers. As I mentioned above, I enjoy visiting the popular destination. I will definitely visit again when I come back to Boston.