United sent me an offer to earn 2,500 miles by renting a car from Hertz while in Los Angeles. The deal is as follows:
Save up to 40% on base rates** with our exclusive partner Hertz, and earn 1,000 award miles on each qualifying paid car rental. Plus, through January 31, 2018, earn 1,500 bonus award miles when you book a mid-size or larger car for one or more days through united.com – that’s in addition to the miles you normally earn with Hertz.
**Base rate includes time and mileage charges only. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees, surcharges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included.
Hertz is the exclusive rental car partnership with United. Here are some of the miles benefits:
- 1,250 miles per rental for MileagePlus members with Premier® Platinum status and higher
- 1,000 miles per rental for MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members
- 750 miles per rental for MileagePlus Chase Cardmembers
- 500 miles per rental for all other MileagePlus members
- Complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards elite status for MileagePlus Premier members
- Premier Platinum and Premier 1K members can enroll to receive Hertz President’s Circle® status.
- Premier Silver and Premier Gold members can enroll to receive Hertz Five Star® status
For more information about the Hertz and United click here.
Well…thanks United. I usually try to get miles whenever I can. Unfortunately, I am not staying in Los Angeles. You all would know that if you let me combine my itineraries.