- Introduction: Small Vacation to Nashville via Boston (part 1)
- Review: Minute Suites – Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Review: United Airlines A320 (First Class) Dallas to Washington
- Review: Turkish Airlines’ Lounge – Washington Dulles
- Review: United Airlines 737-900 (First Class) Washington to Boston
- Review: Renaissance Boston Waterfront
- Review: Sapore Restaurant
- Review: Harpoon Brewery
- Review: Union Oyster House
(this post will be mostly pictures)
Sapore restaurant is located in the lobby, to the left of the main entrance.
The entire restaurant is finely appointed, with so much seating.
To the right of the lobby entrance is the bar. I chose to sit here since I was alone.
I was provided drink and food menus by the bartender.
I went with the Jack Abby beer…
Sapore was amazing. The customer service from the two bartenders was phenomenal. The restaurant did not feel as if it was in a hotel, which I enjoyed. If you are ever in Boston, Sapore is a restaurant that you should try.