Some links to credit cards and other products may earn a referral commission. Furthermore, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For full advertising disclosure, click here.
Earlier this year, I wrote a post about my 8 Travel Must Haves for 2018. It was a comprehensive list of things that allow me to travel more efficiently and with reduced stress. With Amazon Prime Day only a few days away, I figured that it would be appropriate to write a post about the 8 travel items that I keep in my carry-on luggage. Here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Skyway Pescadero Carry On Luggage. The Skyway Pescadero Carry On is the only luggage that I travel with. I used to have a soft shell carry-on which was no good because the contents would either be wet or broken upon arrival at my destination. I searched for a hard shell for months until I found this one. I do not think that I will use another carry-on luggage.
2. Sony A6000 Camera Bundle. This Sony A6000 camera bundle is my go to for most of the photos on my blog. It is an intermediate camera, one that has allowed me to hone my photography skills. I had an issue earlier in the year when I neglected my camera…that will not happen again.
3. MacBook Air 13.3in. The 13.3 in MacBook Air is what I use to edit my pictures, especially when traveling. It is lightweight and very easy to use. I am able to download pictures from my SD card in no time. I have not had many issues with my MacBook Air.
4. Nike Free Running Shoes. The Nike Free running shoes allow me to get in some miles on a treadmill at the hotel fitness center during my travels. I currently have the 2017 model because of the comfort level. The soles are foam and are easy on my back. When I find something that I like, I usually buy it in multiples.
5. Sony MDR-EX650 B Inner Ear Headphones. The Sony Inner Ear Headphones travel with me everywhere, it does not matter if I am home or abroad. I prefer these over bigger, bulkier, more expensive headphones. I have a few pairs that are in constant rotation.
6. Universal Travel Adapter. The universal travel adapter comes in handy when I traveling outside of the United States. This is one item that never leaves my bag. Well, there was the time that I went to Singapore last year and I left it at home.
7. Safety Razor. I need the safety razor because I used to get ingrown hairs on a regular basis. Since I have started using the safety razor, my ingrown hairs are few and far between. I highly recommend this for anyone.
8. Astra Platinum Safety Blades. When I first bought my safety razor, I bought an assortment of safety blades because I did not know how my skin would react to the blades. The Astra Platinum Safety Blades were the best option for me. I have been using them for over three years.
You can also check the entire packing list for my carry-on luggage on our YouTube channel or in the video below.
This is not an all-encompassing list, just one that allows me to travel worry free. If these items do not interest you, be sure to check out the Amazon Prime Day website, I am sure that something will catch your eye.