A few weeks ago, I wrote a post detailing the two year anniversary of the blog. The post expressed my thanks to all of you for following my tirades and listed my 12 most viewed posts of the previous year. There was a diverse mix of content in the post, but one trip dominated the top 12: Whirlwind Trip to Asia. This trip report boasted 75 percent of the list.
Since the post went live, a lot of you have reached out to ask about the 12 most viewed YouTube videos of the past year. I was ashamed because the videos did not cross my mind. Even though this was not my idea, below are Phillips Loop 12 Most Viewed YouTube Videos:
1. Deluxe King Room at the Renaissance Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
2. Air China Business Class Lounge at Beijing International Airport.
3. The Executive Lounge at the Renaissance Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
4. Air China First Class Lounge at Beijing International Airport.
6. BGS Premier Lounge at Beijing International Airport.
7. United Airlines 777-300 Polaris from Beijing to San Francisco.
8. Air China 777-300 First Class from Houston to Panama.
10. Tour of Spring Carnival at Sites Senter Mall.
These 12 videos make up 20 percent of the videos on the blog’s YouTube channel, but only a fraction of the 560 posts on this site. The plan is to continue posting reviews and unedited videos. As always, thank you all for following along. I appreciate the continued support.