The New York Times is a running an advertisement for a job that takes you all over the world.
The company states ‘We are seeking a correspondent who will go to every destination on our list and tell us the story of each place and the story of life on the road. The ideal candidate is a permanent student of life and astute documentarian of the world. This person should have a well-worn passport, the ability to parachute into a place and distill its essence and to render a compelling tale with words and images‘.
The qualifications for the position are:
- Has traveled to several destinations.
- Have documented travel in writing, social media or elsewhere.
- Is active on social media.
- Has prior experience at a magazine, publishing company, newspaper, digital publication, film or other media organization.
- Can commit to a full year.
To apply, please go to the New York Times’ application page.
What an amazing opportunity, I wish that I could apply for this position.