- Introduction: Small Vacation to Nashville via Boston (part 2)…The Search for Nashville Hot Chicken
- Review: Delta Sky Club Boston
- Review: Delta Airlines (RJ-175) First Class Boston to Nashville
- Review: Marriott Vanderbilt
- Review: Hattie B’s
- Review: Two Bits
- Review: Biscuit Love
- Review: Country Music Hall of Fame
- Review: United Airlines (CRJ-700) Economy Plus Nashville to Houston
- Review: American Express Centurion Lounge – Houston
- Review: United Airlines (A319) First Class Houston to Dallas
After enjoying lunch at Hattie B’s, I wanted to find something fun to do. I checked the Maps application on my iPhone and found Two Bits.
Two Bits was about a 15 minute walk from Hattie B’s. There was some interesting art along the route.
For the sake of this review, I will separate the bar and arcade experience. Two Bits is a ‘beercade’, located not too far from the university. After entering Two Bits, I settled at the bar for a drink. The bartender was a really nice guy who provided a ton information about Nashville…and some adult beverages…the Yoshi’s Revenge (green drink) was my favorite drink.
…there was food available, but I did not eat.
Now, to the games. I was so excited to play Offroad, NFL Blitz, Ms. Pacman, Frogger…pretty much all of the games. The best part about playing the games was that it was FREE! Here are the arcade and board games in the main room. (sadly, I cannot remember the name of the table games.)
There was also a back room with karaoke, PS4, XBOX, and a bunch of arcade games.
Two Bits is a magical place. I would recommend it to tourists and locals alike. I tried almost every beer on tap because I had not most of them. The bartender was a chill guy, much like the atmosphere in the beercade. I have no bad things to say about this place and there are no Two Bits about it.