Some links to credit cards and other products may earn a referral commission. Furthermore, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For full advertising disclosure, click here.
Wow! I cannot believe that we are celebrating the one year anniversary of the blog. The past year has had a lot of ups and downs but I have continued to do what I love, and that is travel.
Before I continue, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you for stopping by the blog. We are averaging more than 2,000 views per month. It is really cool to have people interested in my travel opinions. In the coming months, I plan to provide a wide range of improved content. Not to say that my content was bad, it is just that I want to improve with each post. I will not allow myself to be complacent.
Speaking of complacency. I set a goal of 400 blog posts before the end of 2018. This post will serve as number 314. The goal of 400 seems to be well within reach, I might raise the number of the final months.
In keeping with other milestone posts, I will list the 12 most viewed posts from the previous year:
- Review: United Airlines (A320) First Class Dallas to Washington
- Review: American Airlines (MD-80) Business Class Dallas to Memphis
- Review: United Airlines (757-300) First Class from Boston to Chicago
- Review: United Airlines (787-900) Economy Plus Los Angeles to Singapore
- Review: Verizon Up
- Review: United Airlines (737-900) First Class Washington to Boston
- Review: United Airlines (777-200) Business Class Newark to Beijing
- Review: Air China Business Class Lounge – Beijing International Airport
- Review: Singapore Airlines (A380-800) Suites Class Singapore to Beijing
- Are You Serious???: Texas Roadhouse – Wichita Falls Staff Member Accuses Me of Attacking ‘Her’ Restaurant
- Review: United Airlines (777-300) Business Class Beijing to San Francisco
- Review: Mr. Max Izakaya – Irving (Part 2)
I am excited to see so many airline reviews make this list. It is safe for me to assume what you all like to read.
Thanks again for following along, it really means the world to me. I can see myself doing this for a very long time. If there is one thing that I can do, it is talk, and the blog allows me to “talk” without taking up to much of my friends’ time. LOL. I will continue to use this platform for as long as I am able to travel. Thanks again, safe travels.