2019 was a very slow year for me posting to the blog. It is not for lack of content but lack of focus on my part. There will be a better effort from me to post as soon as possible after completing a trip or receiving travel related news. As I said in Phillips Loop Blog Top 18 Posts for 2018, I enjoy the journey to my travel destinations. Although I did not post as much as I would have liked, the blog received steady traffic. For that, I am very appreciative.
Below are the top 19 most read posts from 2019 on the blog:
1. How to Combine Multiple United Airlines Travel Certificates?
2. Review: United Airlines (777-200) Business Class Newark to Beijing
3. Review: United Airlines (A320) First Class Dallas to Washington
4. Review: United Airlines Premier Platinum Welcome Kit
5. Review: United Airlines (777-300) Business Class Beijing to San Francisco
6. How to Request Delta Airlines Mileage Credit?
7. What is Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System?
8. Review: United Airlines (757-200) First Class San Francisco to Newark
9. Review: Singapore Airlines (777-300) Business Class Beijing to Singapore
10. Review: Air China (777-300) First Class – Houston to Panama
11. Review: Landry’s Seafood – Houston Intercontinental Airport
12. Review: SilkAir (737-800) Business Class Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
13. Bon Voy(age): Marriott Announces New Rewards Program
14. Review: Delta Airlines (RJ-175) First Class Boston to Nashville
15. Review: Tocumen Royal Saloon Lounge
16. How I Received A Refund on A United Airlines Inflight Wifi Purchase
17. United Airlines Military Benefits
18. Review: Air China Business Class Lounge – Beijing International Airport
19. Review: Singapore Airlines (A380-800) Suites Class Singapore to Beijing
The 19 posts are only a snippet of the total posts available on this blog. If you have some time, browse around and provide feedback. I am always looking for ways to improve. Thank you so much for your continued support. Please check back regularly for new updates.